Health And Safety:As always, we continue to be committed to providing a clean and safe environment for our guests and team members. As an extra level of precaution, we've implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols. We want you to feel comfortable when booking your travel and stay healthy during your stay. Enjoy these benefits that ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Our hotel teams are receiving daily briefings, enhanced operating protocols, and on-going trainings in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations.
- We are using enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean guest rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention to items and areas that are high-touch and utilized most frequently.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobby, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of industry approved disinfectants.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations. Temporary closures or cancellations will be enacted as needed.
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.
While we hope to see you, if you have symptoms of illness, please stay home and avoid contact with other people.
We truly thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this difficult time.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
For the most updated information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.