Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have parking facilities at your hotel?Our best value hotel in Napa Valley offers complimentary parking services to all our guests. To book a convenient spot in our parking facility, please share your vehicle details at the front desk during check-in. Enjoy a quick drive around town or visit the top attractions in Napa Valley, most within close proximity to our centrally located hotel.
- Is there an on-site restaurant at your hotel?We do not have a restaurant onsite. Guests can, however, enjoy countless wine and dine options at some of the top restaurants around our downtown Napa Valley hotel. Experience the fusion of California coastal seafood with rich Italian flavors at Ristorante Allegria, savor high-end Japanese cuisine at Morimoto Napa, or enjoy casual American fare at Fume Bistro and Bar - all just a few blocks from our hotel.
- Do you have meeting rooms at your hotel?We are a corporate-friendly hotel designed to enhance your productivity in Napa. Our 10-person boardroom with a functional business center creates the perfect setting for small meetings and conferences. Most of our rooms and suites offer work areas with large desks, ergonomic chairs, and free high-speed Wi-Fi access to help you stay productive. Parking is free for all our guests and event attendees.
- Can children ride the hot air balloon in Napa Valley?The famous Napa Valley hot air balloon rides are a thrilling experience and open for all - children and adults, alike. However, it is recommended that all riders be at least 48 inches tall so they can look over the basket. Children must also be able to stand on their own. Rates vary as per the age of the rider.
- Where does the Napa Wine Train leave from and does it stop at the wineries?The famous Napa Valley Wine train is a 36-mile round-trip from downtown Napa to the charming landscapes of St. Helena and back. During its classic journey around the vineyards, this train stops at some of the most celebrated Napa Valley wineries. First-time visitors should try the Ambassador Winery Tour, which covers two of Napa Valley's most popular wineries - Charles Krug Winery and Raymond Vineyards. There's also a half-day Grgich Hills Winery Tour, where the two-hour train ride is followed by wine tasting at Grgish Hills Estate.